Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lazy Saturday

So the Google Video Chat actually works, although I had to work out the kinks, had the best Dosa (south Indian crepes) in NYC, had plans to go for black paella (with squid ink) but that looks like will fall through. (more below the fold)


Talked to Nick through the new Video Chat feature in Google, he was using an integrated web-cam in his Mac, I had to change the Firefox settings for him to be able to hear me. I have to say I was very impressed, there goes Skype.

Had Dosa at Saravanas in Curry Hill, not sure why anyone would call their restaurant "Disaster House", but the crepe and especially the condiments were very good.

2 comments:

Prithviraj said...

but you hardly touched the condiments! :P

Hector said...

Nice talking to you today! I will keep an eye on your blog.

Hector